Just a few days back I tried preparing Egg Fried Rice at a friend’s place when his parents were out. And guess what?? It came out really well. I was on top of the world and so decided to share the recipe.
Ingredients other than Salt, Garam Masala, Oil
1- Ginger garlic paste
2- Chopped onion and green chilly(no Tomato)
3- Coriander leaves
4- Soya sauce(very important)
5- Egg (preferably 3)
- Break the eggs and carefully pour out the liquid into a bowl.
- Put some oil in a vessel, add little Jeera, add onion, green chilly, ginger garlic paste and fry till onion becomes golden brown.
- Now add the egg and keep stirring until all the liquid parts gets solid.
- Now add 3-4tsp of Garam Masala, 5-6tsp of Soya sauce and mix the combination properly.
- Finally add rice corresponding to the number of eggs added, mix, 3-4tsp of soya sauce and fry the entire mixture for 2 mins.
- EGG FRIED RICE is ready, Yummy!!!!
I would suggest people to add chopped cabbage also along with onion and if at all you try this, do tell me how it was???